Jason Day had an outstanding year on the PGA Tour in 2015.
It included 5 wins, his first major and a long time ambition of becoming the world’s #1 player.
Watch his motivating and inspirational story in the high quality video production: “Never Say Die – The Jason Day Story”
THE TAKEAWAYS FROM JASON’S STORY
From the video we can see that Jason Day has a very powerful mind. This has helped him to develop his skills and mold his natural ability into one of the world’s best golfers.
A few of the things that stood out from the video:
- He is a very determined player
- He has a hard work ethic. He begun getting up at 5 am so that he could be the first on the range, “I took pride in knowing that I could out work everyone else here”
- He has a “Never say die” attitude
- He visualizes situations over and over in his mind to develop confidence and belief
- He is addicted to the challenge and process of getting better every week
These mental attributes are what separate a good player from a great player and can mean the difference between making the cut and winning golf tournaments.
Learn how to think like Jason Day
Try Think Well Play Great… It is based on the world’s best golfers and helps golfers of all levels extract their true potential by thinking like a pro golfer:
IMPROVE YOUR GAME!
Learn how to think like a pro and play smart golf with the Think Well Play Great eBook ($20 value)
For FREE instant access, enter your email to receive the PDF and other time-saving bonuses...
Get the first lesson and receive all the other bonuses:
- Full color, professionally designed PDF lesson (perfect for iPad’s, Smartphones, PC, Mac & Tablets)
- Pre-round audio tracks (listen and mentally warm-up on the way to the course)
- Plus 1 week of the email support program (Receive summaries, reminders and motivation)